Broadcast E-Mail Service Now Available!
After more than 10 years of distributing community information through our Broadcast Fax Service, INCommunities has transitioned to a Broadcast E-mail Service.
The reasons for this change are:
- Your message will not sit on a fax machine and need to be circulated as a hard copy
- Messages can be printed at your discretion (save paper)
- Messages can be shared instantaneously within your organization
- We enjoy higher participation than with the Fax Service which means a larger audience for your message
- You are not be limited to one or two pages
- Your message is sent in full colour
- Your creative and graphic presentation go with your message
- All messages are archived on our website and accessible at any time (unless it is time sensitive)
- The price is lower!
This service is available to agencies or programs listed within our community database. The process is simple – complete the form below and attach a pdf copy of the information that you want to share. Your information will be shared with our database of community partners throughout the Niagara Region.
Broadcast E-mails are sent out each week on Wednesdays (content received by 5 pm the day before will be included in the broadcast).
The cost per announcement will be $45 plus hst. Following the successful transmission of your message, you will receive an invoice by e-mail.
If you have any questions contact us at: email@example.com